Naturally white, the rarest of precious metals and the most secure setting for diamonds and precious stones. Platinum is the perfect choice for an expression of love that will last a lifetime.
- Platinum is naturally white so will not cast any colour into a diamond
- Platinum is usually 95% pure in jewellery so will never fade or tarnish
- Platinum is hypoallergenic, ideal for those with sensitive skin
- Platinum is 30 times more rare than gold
- Platinum jewellery is exclusive, a statement of individuality and desired by those in the know
- Platinum's durability and resistence mean your jewellery will last for a lifetime of wear
- Platinum does not wear away so it holds precious stones securely
From Fabergé to Cartier, the world's greatest jewellery designers have always preferred working with platinum. Its remarkable pliability allows it to be drawn out to a fine wire, enabling the creation of intricate platinum designs which could not be fashioned from other precious metals.
Platinum is also in demand in other fields, from use in catalytic converters in the automovtive industry to pacemakers in healthcare. Its unique properties mean that it can be used in the body without being affected by the oxidizing reaction of blood.